For our team to give you the best possible service we ask you to note the following guidelines:
- Please read the practice booklet carefully and keep it safe for future reference.
- Update us with any changes to your name, address or phone number.
- Try to come into the surgery for appointments as home visits take up much of the doctor's time. Inform surgery before 10.00am for a house call.
- Ensure you are punctual for your appointments.
- Remember that each appointment is for one person only; family members should make their own appointments.
- Inform the surgery as soon as possible if you are unable to attend your appointment. You may be removed from the Doctor's list if you Do Not Attend (DNA) 3 times consecutively without a reason.
- Please request all repeat prescriptions in writing at least 48 hours or 2 Working Days excluding Weekends and Bank Holidays before they are needed.
The practice reserves the right to remove any violent or abusive patients from the list.
The local Clinical Commissioning Group details are:
NHS Bexley CCG, Civic Offices, 2 Watling Street, Second Floor West, Bexleyheath. DA6 7AT
Telephone: 020 8298 6000
Our practice holds the contract for the provisions of all services with:
NHS England South East London. Skipton House, 80 London Road, London. SE1 6LH
Telephone: 0203 182 1507